Subject: FW: Call for Proposals-Twinning: EuropeAid/183959/DD/ACT/KZ
From: "Justiits- ja Digiministeerium" <[email-masked]>
To: "Justiitsministeerium"
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2025 11:04:13 +0300

From: Anneli Veisson <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Friday, April 25, 2025 3:03 PM
To: Age Inkinen - JUSTDIGI <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; Kristin Kaur - JUSTDIGI 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: FW: Call for Proposals-Twinning: EuropeAid/183959/DD/ACT/KZ

Tere,

Edastan üleskutse Twinningu projekti esitamiseks Kasahstanis.

Tervitades,

Anneli

Anneli Veisson
Euroopa Liidu arengukoostöö lauaülem

Arengukoostöö ja humanitaarabi osakond
Välisministeerium
+372 637 7247 | +372 5305 4344
 <http://www.vm.ee/> www.vm.ee | Islandi väljak 1, Tallinn

*** TÄHELEPANU *** See e-kiri (kaasa arvatud manused) on mõeldud ainult 
e-kirja adressaatidele ning võib sisaldada ametialaseks kasutamiseks 
ettenähtud teavet. Teavet ei tohi ilma saatja selgelt väljendatud loata 
edasi saata ega mistahes viisil kõrvalistele isikutele avaldada. Juhul, kui 
Te olete saanud käesoleva e-kirja eksituse tõttu, palun teavitage sellest 
kohe saatjat ning kustutage e-kiri oma arvutist.

*** ATTENTION *** This e-mail and its attachments may contain official 
information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender 
immediately, delete this e-mail and destroy any copies. Any dissemination or 
use of this information by a person other than the intended recipient is 
unauthorized and may be unlawful.

From: DELEGATION KAZAKHSTAN FC <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Friday, April 11, 2025 4:56 PM
Subject: Call for Proposals-Twinning: EuropeAid/183959/DD/ACT/KZ

Dear National Contact Points,

The Call for Proposals: EuropeAid/183959/DD/ACT/KZ has been published today. 
The published documents are enclosed to this e-mail.

The deadline for submission of Twinning proposals to the Contracting 
Authority is:  10th  June 2025 at 16:00 (Brussels time).

The proposals will have to be sent to the following e-mail: 
[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>  with a copy 
to: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

Request for clarification will have to be submitted before 20th May 2025 
(Brussels time).

Could you, please, confirm the reception of this e-mail to: 
[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>  and 
[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ?

Note: the tentative date envisaged for starting the evaluation committee 
meeting is 18th June 2025.

Best regards,

Delegation of the European Union to the Republic of Kazakhstan

62, Kosmonavtov Str., Z05E9E1, Astana, Kazakhstan

Web-site: http://eeas.europa.eu/delegations/kazakhstan